Saturday, April 10, 2010

Back from the dungeon

why do we have dreams? dreams which we know are unrealistic and just a pseudo-force that keeps you going on and on with the desire to achieve them? without dreams man wouldn't think of living a life on this teeny tiny dot in the universe. right from childhood, we start getting dreams obviously when we have some grip over understanding things but I'm not really sure if I dreamt of something when I was like say 2 years old or something. may be I did but I dont remember. I guess dreams become sophisticated with age and wisdom. Sometimes my dreams are interesting and when I wake up, I feel like going back to sleep again just to finish the dream which in most cases is based on some sophisticated story. Just the other day I had a dream that I'm walking on this narrow lane which is real steep from both sides and then as I keep walking it turns out to be a wall located somewhere in the galaxy with nothingness on both sides. It gave me shivers during night. I felt like I'll fall down for sure and then I did when I felt someone pulling me and I woke up suddenly cuz I thot m falling down under gravity that gave me shivers. Some dreams can be real wild while some are just plain lame. I sometimes wish I had a constructive dream where I would solve important issues plaguing the world and then would win the noble prize or something. Maybe I will as life is full of new exciting things lined ahead. Maybe I'll solve the kashmir issue or the energy crisis in one of my dreams. Then I'll be hailed as one of the most remarkable achievers of all times. Sigh. I do live in my very own small world after all!!!

1 comment:

Naresh Reddy Rapolu said...

Nice one! My dreams are so violent that I am starting to wonder if I was a terrorist or a serial killer in my previous birth :P Keep writing :)