Saturday, April 10, 2010

Its a small world after all!

Oh let the sun beat down upon my face
With stars to fill my dream.
I am a traveler of both time and space
To be where I have been.
----Kashmir, Led Zeppelin
Every culture in this world is pretty unique in one way and shows starking similarities with the rest. I sometimes feel blessed to have got the opportunity to work with people from different cultural and ethnic backgrounds. By merely observing them, I concluded that all of us are very similar in what we need and aspire. My observations are purely subjective and are based on my interaction with them and their working styles. In my firm, its all about teamwork. So its important to respect every person's point of view and most importantly to be open to interpretations and ideas. I enjoy working with latin americans as they make the work environment fun and every moment worth enjoying and not thinking about problems in a serious way. That really helps take away some tension and pressure from our sholders.

No comments: